    exams away from it. Now that MS has new exams for 2.0, is it
    recommended to continue to get my MCSD or go in for the MCTS?

    Thanks in advance

    sandeshmeda, May 9, 2006

  2. sandeshmeda

    rmacias Guest

    You can take the MCAD Upgrade Exam to get your Microsoft Certified
    Professional Developer: Windows Developer or Microsoft Certified
    Professional Developer:Web Developer (or both).

    The new certications are for .NET 2.0. So it depends what your career goals
    are. If you'll be continuing to develope in .NET 1.1, then I would go for
    MCSD. If you're starting to develop in .NET 2.0, I would take the upgrade
    exam(s). The choice is up to you.

    rmacias, May 12, 2006