    Tom Guest

    Now I get MCSD track 6.0 and I want upgrade to MCSD.NET
    Which these exams I must get.

    Tom, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Tom

    ¤p¦¶ Guest

    To get MCSD for Microsoft .NET , you must:

    1. Select a Programming Language: Visual Basic.NET or C#
    2. Take Certification for your programming language:

    A. Visual Basic.NET: Exam 70-305 (Web Development), Exam 70-306 (Windows
    Development) and Exam 70-310 (Server Components)
    B. Visual C#.NET: Exam 70-315 (Web Development), Exam 70-316 (Windows
    Development) and Exam 70-320 (Server Components)

    3. Take Exam 70-300: Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET
    Solution Architecture
    4. Get MCSD.NET certified status.

    --
    Microsoft .NET Free-Player Chu