    Any Kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanking you
    Kumar

    Kumar, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Kumar

    Consultant Guest

    have them bring a copy of their transcipt

    Consultant, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Kumar

    Paul Robson Guest

    Why don't you ask MS ?

    Paul Robson, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Kumar

    Guest Guest

    When I passed my last required exam, I received in mail an updated ID card
    that has MCP MCSD stamped beneath my name. They should also have an official
    watermarked MCSD certificate.

    During the interview, ask them open ended questions like "So, tell me about
    the last web application you worked on". Also describe a business
    requirement relating to the current project they would be working on if
    hired, and then ask them to describe how they would approach the problem.
    Not only does this weed out the pretenders, but also tests how good a
    listener they are.

    Just out of curiosity, is there a thriving black market for fake MCSD
    credentials?

    Guest, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Kumar

    someone Guest

    Some people will probably fake that. Kumar brought a good question. There
    should be a Web site where you can check "some" of those details. I think
    this could be tricky though because of privacy concerns. Another solution is
    to ask the person during an interview to logon to the Microsoft MCP Web site
    and show their transcript.

    someone, Nov 19, 2003
  6. Kumar

    Consultant Guest

    there may be

    Consultant, Nov 19, 2003
  7. Kumar

    Marc M Guest

    Get them in a room with a pc and web connection
    got to http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp
    and ask them to access the mcp site. Then print their transcript.

    or send an email to with the mcpid to verify the
    id for you.

    Marcus del Mlatos
    MCSD (6.0, .NET)
    mmxusa at netscape dot net