    materials?

    Thanks,

    Paul

    pablo, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Whatever you plan on using as an elective. Most likely SQL Server 2000. MSDE
    can do it, for most questions, but it will take longer as you have to poke
    at everything with command line tools. That is not such a bad thing,
    however, as you will understand how things work.
    The Microsoft prep books are fairly decent in this arena ... IF you actually
    run the exercises and code. If you want to simply read, you could be in
    trouble. The .NET help files are also nice. You will also want a decent book
    on C#; Gunnerson's book is good if you have a good base in coding.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 29, 2003

  3. pablo

    pablo Guest

    Thanks for the feed back. I appreciate it.

    Paul

    pablo, Dec 29, 2003