MCSD.NET Achievers Increase 27% In July.

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Allianz, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. Allianz

    Allianz Guest

    Allianz, Aug 14, 2003

  2. Allianz

    Allianz Guest

    John I suggest you take a look at
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/conduct/default.mspx and acquaint
    yourself with the Chat code of conduct, especially rule 1:

    "Please treat all other online participants with respect and do not use
    Microsoft Community Chats to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse other users."

    A few posts ago someone from Venezuela posted:

    "Getting certified is sometimes very important in today's market, at least
    in Venezuela, you need MS certification in order to enter as IT professional
    in some enterprises, as well as Cisco Certifications if you're into a
    networking related environment, or sometimes both of them."

    To which you replied:

    "I thought the only thing important in Venezuela was cocaine and the price
    of oil?"

    Hardly treating this person with respect is it?

    BTW you should brush up on your Grammar, you wrote: "McDonalds's are doing
    there best to take on all those paper 'Microsoft Certified Professionals'"
    THEIR not THERE. You are not even up to the standard of our friend from
    Venezuela.

    As JR would say: You don't come back now ya hear!

    Allianz, Aug 14, 2003

  3. Allianz

    Kline Sphere Guest

    A bit sad you knowing where to look for that kind of stuff!!!

    If microsoft really cared about the lack of worthwhile contain in
    their public news group's, they would mediate the groups themselves.
    Mind you the certification groups would be pretty empty (and boring)
    if they did!!

    Back to your original post. 'John s' makes a valid point regarding
    your comments about customers. Why on earth will they be angry? If
    they truly wanted certified people, why are so many MCP's unemployed
    and why are so many MS Partners going bust?.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2003
  4. Allianz

    Prit Chahal Guest

    The way I read it, the customers are the people seeking certification and
    Microsoft is the vendor. The vendor may have angry customers because their
    product (the certification) may not deliver any benefits to its customers.

    Prit Chahal, Aug 15, 2003
  5. Allianz

    Guest Guest

    Please disregard Kline Sphere/John S (yes both identities are for the
    same user)

    He/She is a Java troller....

    Guest, Aug 18, 2003
  6. Allianz

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Please disregard Kline Sphere/John S (yes both identities are for the
    Idiot.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 18, 2003
  7. Allianz

    Grok Guest

    Try reading the NNTP-Posting-Host and Path headers once in a while.
    Oh wait, you're using Outlook Express. Go read RFC0977.

    Grok, Aug 18, 2003