mcsd&mcad

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by moshrul, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. moshrul

    moshrul Guest

    (1) What is the major difference between mcsd and mcad,
    and which one is better?

    (2) What is the quickest method of learning the material
    and building the skills required to pass the mcsd/mcad?
    And have the majority of people who have adopted this
    method earned their qualifications?

    (3) Where can i get past exam papers for free (or for a
    very cheap price)?

    (4) How much does it cost in total to get the
    qualification i.e. how much does it cost to buy the
    neccessary training and exam-preparation material and plus
    what is the cost of taking the actual exam?

    Please reply ASAP as I am thinking about starting to study
    straight away and i'm running out of time.

    Thank you very much.

    Moshrul Hussain.

    moshrul, Jul 2, 2003

  2. moshrul

    Rob Segerink Guest

    Rob Segerink, Jul 2, 2003

  3. moshrul

    Sarang Datye Guest

    Hi,

    Please find my replies to your questions against them.
    MCSD is for software architects specially. It concentrates
    on software design and impllementation.
    MCAD is for hardcore developers.
    MOC is good for .NET exams. There are various good books
    for certification training. Please do refer to MSDN. It's
    a complete source of information. Those who refer to MSDN
    not only get certified easily but also understand the core
    concepts along with indepth knowledge of the subject.
    waste of money and even if you get certified that way, you
    still cheated!!! rite? Why live under that sub-conscience!?
    the cost of per book is 600 rs (INR)
    Totally it would cost you something like $300 to $450for a
    MCSD or MCAD track.

    Sarang Datye, Jul 2, 2003