    Amit Guest

    If I have passed Exam 70-229 as elective exam in MCSD can
    it also be counted as an elective exam for MCAD

    Amit, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Amit,

    The answer to your question is yes, you can use 70-229 as an elective for
    both your MCAD and MCSD certifications. For more information on
    requirements for the MCAD check out:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp.

    Thanks! Robert Gruen
    Microsoft, VB.NET

    --------------------

    Robert Gruen [MSFT], Aug 28, 2003

  3. Amit

    Amit Guest

    Thanks Robert for the precious information
    i hope you can help me again.
    Now as MICROSOFT is discontinuing some of the
    exams which includes 70-016 and 70-015.
    I was planning for 70-016 and 70-015.
    if i clear these before june 2004 then will these
    be helpfull for me to begin my carrier or not
    since they will become out dated cert exams.

    Thanks in advance
    Amit

    Amit, Aug 29, 2003