    Kindly reply me back .

    Regards

    Kapil Sharma

    Guest, Jun 14, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Good, I am glad you waited until you had the experience. Three years should
    be enough for you to pass the exams as you now understand the basics. You
    will still need to study the "Skills being measured" in the various exam's
    Preparation Guides as the tests will definitely include stuff you haven't
    used in the real world.
    If I were you, I would take the exams for MCAD first. The only difference is
    the 300 exam and an elective. For C#, I would take 70-315, 70-316, and
    70-320, in whatever order you feel most comfortable with.
    No, but why not? You could take the 70-300 exam first (I did, but only
    because I got it free), but it won't get you a certification other than MCP.
    Taking the three exams mentioned above will get you a higher level
    certification quicker.
    The MCSD/MCAD exams are 1.x. The MCTS/MCPD exams are 2.0. The 3.0 exams are
    not even in beta yet and won't be available until late this year or early
    2008. Take exams in whatever version of Visual Studio you are currently
    working with. If you are currently working with Visual Studio 2002 or 2003,
    then earn your MCAD and MCSD. If you are currently working in Visual Studio
    2005 (and have no plans on going back to VS 2003), I would recommend that you
    start with the 70-528 exam (I passed in last Saturday) and go the MCTS/MCPD
    route. Remember that the MCAD/MCSD certifications do not expire, whereas the
    MCTS expires when the product expires, and MCPD expires three years after you
    have earned it.

    Right now, you can take the 70-431 exam as your MCSD elective. This will
    also earn you an MCTS: SQL Server 2005. However, I would wait until all my
    required exams were done before taking my elective as there may be other
    elective exams offered that may be more in line with your current line of
    work.

    Hope this helps.

    Guest, Jun 18, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi larry

    I thank u from the core of my heart .this information is one of most
    tresured possesion that i have .Infomation really a boon for me to decide
    about the cetification and paper selection even proper paper sequcence .
    Thanks once again .

    I have started studies so definetely in future I need u for more guidence.
    Please always keep in touch .

    Thanks

    Kapil

    Guest, Jun 20, 2007