    trade/share with MCSD Transcenders if someone has those.

    skas50

    skas502, Jan 24, 2004

  2. skas502

    Lorne Smith Guest

    www.trancender.com

    Any other method of getting them is illegal, unless they're an authorised
    vendor.... And there aren't too many of them...

    Lorne Smith, Jan 26, 2004

  3. skas502

    Ali_ggl

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    http://www.GlobalGuideLine.com
    need help about MCSD

    :stupido:
    Hi skas502 i am working in a software house in Islamabad and i wants to get the certification of MCSD would you please guide me about the college for prepration of this exam and i also want helping material about this exam.
    Thanks.
    :driver:

    Ali_ggl, Feb 13, 2008