    Any thoughts/advice/resources/places to look?

    Thanks in advance

    Cheers!

    Null, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Null

    Null Guest

    Sorry Kristopher, I Ctrl+r'ed the message from OutlookExpress....

    Right -thanks. So, For an MCSD with 6 years experience what's a
    ballpark experience-based rate? WebDevelopment, some SQL Server
    backend stuff - working with minimum direction, but not
    supervisory role.....

    Null, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Null

    Dave Girvitz Guest

    Try http://www.salaryexpert.com salary link on the top. Doesn't count
    certifications, but looks at position/experience. Good for a general idea.

    Hope this helps,
    Dave

    Dave Girvitz, Jul 17, 2003