    I have cleared MCP exam (70-315). What all other exams are there to get MCAD
    done.

    SAILWAL

    Sandy Sailwal, Nov 14, 2007

  2. Sandy:
    If you look at the preparation guide for 70-315 (you did use the preparation
    guide, didn't you?), you will see a link to the MCAD home page. Then you can
    follow the links from there.
    If you didn't use the preparation guide, what did you use to get information
    about the exam?

    LarryWestMCSD, Nov 14, 2007

  3. Well, First of all thanks for your reply...
    To get the MCAD done i needs to go through three exams i.e. 70-315, 70-320,
    70-229. Now i want to do MCSD, so what all are other exams there to get this
    done.

    Thanks,
    SAILWAL

    Sandy Sailwal, Nov 15, 2007
  4. Sandy Sailwal

    murlk Guest

    Hi Sandy,

    Can you tell what Study Materials you had used for MCP preparation? I see
    you cleared it recently, and any inputs from you on the materials would
    definitely be useful for me?

    Regards,
    Murali

    murlk, Dec 20, 2007