    need to pay from start to the acheviment of the
    certification.

    Zulfiqar Ali

    Zulfiqar Ali, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Zulfiqar Ali

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Zulfiqar Ali

    Guest Guest

    Hi Zulfiqar,

    Try VUE.com and Prometric.com. These companies conduct all testings and
    scheduling on behalf of MSFT. You can also find the fees there.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Guest, Sep 27, 2004
  4. Zulfiqar Ali

    vidyavrat Guest

    Hi

    The fee in india is nearly 2500 Rs per attempt, which can
    be given in any vue prometric testing center.

    You can also get some discount offers, if available from
    Microsoft.

    vidyavrat, Sep 29, 2004