    Guest Guest

    How do we apply for this exam? I also want to know some links which provides
    sample test papers.

    Guest, Jul 25, 2007

  2. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    See <http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/register/
    default.mspx>. At the present time, You can register online with
    either of the 2 test providers or you can find a testing center close
    to your location and register with them.
    Do you mean Practice Tests ? CertGuard provides a listing of
    legitimate Practice Test Providers at <http://www.certguard.com/
    reviews.asp>

    Cerebrus, Jul 25, 2007