    Your study material will guide me towards the results you have achieved.

    Thanks.

    Firoz

    aliFiroz, Sep 20, 2003

  2. aliFiroz

    Jim Parker Guest

    I will gladly give you some of my study materials.
    Here they are:
    http://www.codeclinic.com/certification.htm
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/
    and at
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/
    in "Search for a Download", choose ".NET", download the
    ..NET Frameword Software Development Kit Version 1.1

    I'd also recommend
    http://safari.informit.com
    -- That will cost you a few dollars per month, but much cheaper than buying
    the books.
    For those books you just have to have, I'd recommend
    http://www.bookpool.com -- much cheaper than Amazon.
    JD.

    Jim Parker, Sep 20, 2003