    certificate so far.

    Please let me know what is the process to get my certificate of MCSD.

    -Bujji

    Bujji, May 18, 2008

  2. You need to go online to the MCP Member Site and order your certficate.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, May 18, 2008

  3. Bujji

    Bujji Guest

    Thanks for your reply.

    when ever i am trying to login to MCP site giving my MCP ID and Temperory
    access code, it throws error like below.

    Error: Problem in registration of your profile. Error calling
    PrepareCustomerMerge: Zero or more then one customer was found for the
    specified search criteria ErrorCode:0x8110FFFE
    ID:{AF03EFC8-69B4-43A9-B1C8-544E500D0C05} Host:[207.46.197.80]., please
    contact Customer Services Representative for assistance.

    could you please suggest me, what i need to do further.

    Thanks,
    Bujji

    Bujji, May 19, 2008
  4. Contact your Regional Service Center and/or send email to
    .

    Lawrence Garvin, May 20, 2008
  5. Bujji

    abi Guest

    hi bujji, this is abi, please tell me about the microsoft exams how
    did u approach, what is the prosess to write those exams.

    abi, May 23, 2008