    can someone advise me with the best website for free
    mcsd.net braindumps?

    10x

    Hanady, Sep 23, 2003

  2. Hanady

    Kline Sphere Guest

    can someone advise me with the best website for free
    Try your toilet, if you have one.

    Kline Sphere, Sep 23, 2003

  3. Don't use brain dumps.
    It is cheating.
    Cheating is wrong.
    Where's your morality?

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 23, 2003
  4. Hanady

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Don't use brain dumps.
    Following him/her down the toilet!

    Kline Sphere, Sep 23, 2003
  5. Hanady

    Marc M Guest

    Why don't u try the best
    msdn.microsoft.com

    Marc M, Sep 24, 2003
  6. Hanady

    brfut Guest

    I can't help you, but if you find any good sites could
    you share them with me? Thanks

    brfut, Sep 26, 2003
  7. I can't help either one of you, but if you find any fast-moving trucks could
    you step in front of one of them for me? Thanks

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 26, 2003
  8. Hanady

    Glyn Guest

    Top answer Marc! :)

    Glyn, Sep 30, 2003
  9. You know...if someone is going to persue an MCSD.NET cert, and doesn't
    even have enough sense/intelligence/whatever to figure out how to find
    a brain dump site, then should that person even be ALLOWED to take an
    MCP exam?

    Kinda scary that there are people out there like that...

    Kael V. Dowdy, Oct 14, 2003
  10. Hanady

    Kline Sphere Guest

    if someone is going to persue an MCSD.NET cert, and doesn't
    The same goes those how do have the 'sense/intelligence/whatever' to
    find such sites and, well, cheat.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 14, 2003