MCSD Bootcamps?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Narendra, Aug 3, 2003.

  1. Narendra

    Narendra Guest

    NO..not really!

    ratio?

    Narendra, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Narendra

    Chris Guest

    Hi,

    Are you looking in the states or in the UK. I went to a
    boot camp in the UK called Wave Technologies. I passed the
    exam 70-229 because of the teacher, he was brilliant. I
    still have another 2 exams to do but i feel more confident
    since i went to the boot camp. In my class the pass rate
    was 100%, though they usually say it's around 80%.

    Check out their site : http://www.wavetech.com/

    Chris

    Chris, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Narendra

    Syanide Guest

    cool.. i've got my 70-315 / 320 in september with wavetech in edinbourgh...

    Syanide, Aug 4, 2003