  1. That and the fact that he had the cheek to criticise UAError who
    I'm still waiting to know where the question came from....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Since you work for Microsoft, you probably write those questions in your
    wow... and people think I'm the bad man.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004

  3. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Nah, I'm tired of the stupid banter. I'll give you the last word because I
    know it's really important for you.

    It looks like this newsgroup is all you have in your shallow life. Bye bye
    loser.

    Greg, Jul 19, 2004
  4. Greg

    Donnie Darko Guest

    Well, I can see his confusion; however. Logically, the wildcard '*'
    should /erase/ the permissions of the preceding permissions. What you are
    saying is, based on position, the '*' acts as a blanket, wiping out
    permissions for all future requests, OR, it acts as a filter, that takes
    into account all the permissions already granted.

    That's crazy.

    (B) is a more logical format and makes far more sense. I think either this
    question is wrong; or else microsoft designed permissions wrong.

    Donnie Darko, Jul 19, 2004
  5. It looks like this newsgroup is all you have in your shallow life. Bye bye
    I'm loser? Who's the person with zero initiative when attempting to
    solve simple problems?

    BTW, when you are preparing my next burger, please don't spit into it.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 19, 2004
  6. Greg

    Eric Guest

    Do you have a MCNGP lapel pin? It might be wise not to wear that into
    McDonalds!

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 20, 2004
  7. Do you have a MCNGP lapel pin? It might be wise not to wear that into
    umm, time to change my name again I think!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  8. Greg

    Mike Newton Guest

    Don't worry. You still are. :p

    Mike Newton, Jul 21, 2004
  9. Greg

    Pollux Guest

    I came across a thread called "People I Hate" and his name wasn't on the
    list. Surely that cannot be good for his reputation.

    Pollux, Jul 21, 2004
  10. I came across a thread called "People I Hate" and his name wasn't on the
    I was *very* upset my name was not on that list (it must have been an
    over site!), especially seeing that JaR was on it!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  11. Don't worry. You still are. :p

    Phew! had me worried for a minute.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  12. Greg

    JaR Guest

    Hey! Wait a minnit...

    JaR