    my MCAD if i pass SQL 2005 or i need to pass SQL 2000?!

    Sounds odd? =D
    Thanx anyway.

    Guest, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    i dont think there is a design version of the SQL 2000 exam.

    Personally? From what little reading I have done on .Net 2.0 if you have
    MCAD I would drop anything and everything 1.1 related. Some of the changes in
    2.0 make things so much easier!

    This simplicity is not to imply there is less to learn on 2.0 becuase it
    seems for everything they have made simple, they have added new functionality
    so the amount to re-learn is about the same as one would expect.

    Guest, Nov 22, 2005

  3. Guest

    DST Guest

    You need to pass 70-229 (SQL 2000). The new SQL 2005 exams are not
    available yet, and I doubt they will count towards MCAD/MCSD.

    Login on the MCP Member website and check your Certification Planner,
    it will tell you all the options you have.

    DST

    DST, Nov 22, 2005
  4. Guest

    Blackmetal Guest

    The current exams for MCAD/MCSD will not count for the new generation of
    certifications. There will be an upgrade path in mid 2006.

    You should read the news about the new certification exams, and you'll
    realize that they are targeted to a different certification path, and
    there's no way a current exam will count to the new certs. THAT'S WHY MS
    CALLED "NEW GENERATION", it is hard to understand?

    Blackmetal, Nov 22, 2005