    San Jose, CA

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Macromedia Certified Developer

    Garth H, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Garth H

    KiwiBJ Guest

    290 & 291 are the toughies, I did it 210, 290, 291, I would do 270 first, it
    is easier & introduces you to some of the 290/291 stuff.

    KiwiBJ
    MCP, MCDST, MCSA(2003)

    KiwiBJ, Oct 14, 2005

  3. Garth H

    $teve.H Guest

    I started with 70-270, which i personaly found quite easy, been working on
    desktop support for 2years, system monitor was the biggest learning curve
    for that exam.

    then i done 70-290, bit tougher, but got through it 1st time, 291 tomorrow.

    Then onto 284 for exchange 2003, hello msca:messaging =)

    $teve.H, Nov 10, 2005