    My Status is MCSA 2000: Messaging

    what is the best: study for 070-292 MCSA2003 and then go to MCSE2003 or
    study for MCSE 2000 and then pass 070-292?

    Armarn Obosyan, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Armarn Obosyan

    Wayne Guest

    My personal opinion would be to finish off the MCSE 2000 then do the 70-292
    upgrade to your MCSA 2003. Then sit one more exam, 70-296 and upgrade your
    MCSE to 2003 as well :)

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Look. You've got it all wrong. You don't need
    to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody!
    You've got to think for yourselves.
    You're all individuals!"
    (30 AD)

    Wayne, Jun 21, 2005