    Manjunath Guest

    I have completed 2 mcp papers 070-290 and 070-291, i am planing to complete
    mcsa, what all the remaining papers i have to complete

    Manjunath, Aug 27, 2008

  2. Jonathan Roberts, Aug 27, 2008

  3. Manjunath

    John R Guest

    You've already failed. If you're going to want to make it in IT, you better
    learn how to find answers to *very* simple questions on your own without
    depending on a newsgroup.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/default.mspx

    John R

    John R, Aug 27, 2008

  4. Amen.

    Start. Research. Plan. Perform. End. Test. Evaluate.

    How can one achieve something when they don't know what it takes to
    achieve it?

    Michael D. Alligood, Aug 28, 2008
  5. Manjunath

    John R Guest

    So, you're saying SRPPETE ? What kind of acronym is that? Is that like
    Customer Retention And Planning?

    John R

    John R, Aug 29, 2008
  6. Are you drinking again??

    Michael D. Alligood, Aug 30, 2008
  7. Manjunath

    John R Guest

    Don't tell my Mom... or my parole officer.

    John R

    John R, Aug 31, 2008
  8. Manjunath

    M. Guest

    You need to write another two exams those are 70-270 & 70-284 to complete ur
    MCSA certification...

    M., Apr 19, 2009
  9. Correction.. you need 70-270 (WinXP) =OR= 70-620 (WinVista)

    and one ELECTIVE .. of which 70-284 is but one of several in the list.

    See http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx for
    accurate details of the requirements.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA