    KIt? If So what are the details on when and how?
    Good luck to all
    TM

    TM, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Log in to the secured MCP site, ensure your profile now includes the MCSA
    title and verify your mailing address to receive your MCSA welcome kit.

    I have mine.

    Davin Mickelson, MCSA

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 2, 2003

  3. TM

    TM Guest

    Davin

    I appreciate the info! I'll go check it out.
    Thanks much
    TM

    TM, Sep 2, 2003
  4. TM

    Mike K. Guest

    I logged onto the MCP site, checked my profile, but it
    doesn't include the MCSA title, even though I sucessfully
    completed all MCSA core tests as of Aug. 14th. Thats more
    than 2 weeks ago.

    Mike K., Sep 3, 2003
  5. I've seen it sometimes take an email to them when you go with third party
    exams as part of your requirement. Make sure you have the details about
    when you submitted the cross-vendor thingie included in your message since I
    do believe they track such things in detail.

    Michele Adams, Sep 3, 2003
  6. TM

    Mike K. Guest

    thingie? Cute word for it.

    But seriously, what is it and where do I fill one out at?

    Mike K., Sep 3, 2003
  7. TM

    roYal Guest

    roYal, Sep 3, 2003