    MCSA plus MS Security?
    Thanx

    Jose

    hcopa, Oct 12, 2003

  2. hcopa

    Somchai U. Guest

    You should not mixed two certifications. I guess it violates the terms with
    Microsoft. You have to separate Security+ and MCSA: Security.

    Somchai

    Somchai U., Oct 13, 2003

  3. hcopa

    MCSE World Guest

    Huh?

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 13, 2003
  4. hcopa

    MCSE World Guest

    Security+ is a stand-alone INTRODUCTORY security certification. One test
    and done...pretty simple at that.

    MCSE or MCSA with the Security specialization is just...take the core body
    of knowledge for these certification paths and spice it up a bit by adding a
    Security twist. Check out the requirements for these paths and you will
    quickly notice that Security+ is listed on the requirements pages...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 13, 2003
  5. hcopa

    ScottE Guest

    Jose what have you been smoking?

    If Microsoft didnt accept mixed certifications then why
    do they recognize CompTIA exams toward their MCSA/MCSE
    track.

    ScottE, Oct 14, 2003
  6. hcopa

    Mark Guest

    Mark, Oct 14, 2003
  7. hcopa

    Somchai U. Guest

    You have read it throughly? I mean you can not merge the name two
    credentials into one. The context of my message is different from the