    to take that?

    Thanks,

    Shane

    Shane Higgs, Jan 26, 2010

  2. Shane Higgs

    John R Guest

    A single test, once passed, is good for life and may be used for multiple
    certifications as long as it is listed as a requirement, and the certificate
    is still current. However, a single test may not be used as multiple
    elements for the same certificate, ie. you cannot use 70-620 as both the
    client and general elective for MCSE.

    So, to answer your question, yes, you may use 70-270 for both MCSA and MCSE.

    You'll note that both MCSA and MCSE require 70-290 and 70-291. You'll only
    have to pass each of those once as well.

    John R.

    John R, Jan 27, 2010