    Windows 2003 server MCSA, this certification (MCSE NT4) can be used as an
    elective exam?

    Thanks.

    Gustavo Montanha, Jun 14, 2004

  2. have you been to your mcp personal site lately. There is
    a nice little planner that you can choose which cert you
    are trying to get and it will give you a rundown of the
    requirements, it will also show which ones you have
    fulfilled with a blue checkmark. I would say if you go to
    your planner you will see if it can be applied.

    Nobody in Particular, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Gustavo Montanha

    Neil Guest

    or there is always going to www.microsoft.com/learning and just looking at
    the requirements for a cert the old fashioned way...

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  4. Gustavo Montanha

    TechGeekPro Guest

    What is the URL for this? I couldn't find it. Just curious.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 14, 2004
  5. Gustavo Montanha

    Spyke Guest

    Spyke, Jun 14, 2004
  6. Gustavo Montanha

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jun 14, 2004
  7. Gustavo Montanha

    Neil Guest

    Cisco has been doing the same thing for a while....

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004