    I know it's easy if u have 2000 one and wat 2003 but what about
    backwards?

    tomek

    tomek, Sep 4, 2005

  2. Dear friend,

    There is mo meaning to go backwards. If you have the newest title, means
    that you have all the knowledge even about Win2000

    Chris Spanougakis MCP, MCSA, MCSE. MCT

    Chris Spanougakis MCSA, MCSE, MCT, Sep 8, 2005

  3. tomek

    T-Bone Guest

    Who the heck told you that? You could know everything about 2003, but that
    means squddily dot when it comes to 2000. If a company is based on 2000,
    they will look for someone with experience in 2000, no matter what cert you
    have.

    My suggestion to the OP is look at the requirements of the kind of job you
    want. If they are not specific about what cert they want, then you are
    probably okay. It experience that counts, anyway.

    T-Bone, Sep 8, 2005
  4. If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Admin, Systems Engineer and
    Certified Trainer since 1998, you know better than everyone...

    Greetings

    Chris Spanougakis MCSA, MCSE, MCT, Sep 8, 2005
  5. tomek

    Lobo Guest

    IDIOT

    Lobo, Sep 19, 2005