    I know it's easy if u have 2000 one and wat 2003 but what about
    backwards?

    tomek

    tomek, Sep 4, 2005

  2. Just when you think that Microsoft has covered every eventuality... somebobdy
    somewhere descovers a problem.

    =?Utf-8?B?bGVhcGZyb2c=?=, Sep 5, 2005

  3. aww hell, whats going on with my spelling?

    =?Utf-8?B?bGVhcGZyb2c=?=, Sep 5, 2005
  4. tomek

    Wayne Guest

    Wayne, Sep 6, 2005
  5. tomek

    LucindaHam Guest

    1-2 exam is common in MCSE 2003 and MCSA. Still you have to give
    papers exclusive for MCSA. You may have brilliant career as an MCSE.
    don't know why you love backward process, instead compTIA Network+ i
    rather appropriate

    -
    LucindaHa

    LucindaHam, Sep 6, 2005
  6. tomek

    Neil Guest

    *SNERT*

    Neil, Sep 6, 2005
  7. tomek

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?bGVhcGZyb2c=?= spewed across
    the ether:
    I blame Neil.

    JaR, Sep 6, 2005
  8. tomek

    Neil Guest

    I blame society

    Neil, Sep 6, 2005
  9. tomek

    James Guest

    I blame america

    James, Sep 9, 2005
  10. tomek

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I blame america

    ah, that damn nation of terrorists again.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 9, 2005
  11. tomek

    Neil Guest