    learing out of the book, but I am curious if anyone has
    had trouble with this method.

    Thanks

    Limpio, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Limpio

    Maestro Guest

    If you don't have any problem learning from a book then
    that is your answer. It doesn't matter what others
    think. You have to go with what you know will work for
    you. Specifically if you have access to equipment where
    you can perform labs then you should be good to go.

    Maestro, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Limpio

    MCSE World Guest

    Save the money would most likely waste on the class and get more gear for
    your lab. You can do this on your own. :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 11, 2003
  4. Limpio

    Jess Guest

    Limpio:

    Don't waste your time taking a class. you have the
    experience, just study the books and/or get the
    Transcendar tests also.

    Jess

    Jess, Sep 16, 2003