    mail from microsoft with greetings and so on, but still I haven't
    received the certificate... Is there any way to know a destiny of my
    certificate or I have to somehow clearly claim this certificate at MS site?

    Nick Domukhovsky, Mar 23, 2007

  2. Nick Domukhovsky

    Maincat Guest

    You have to order your welcome kit at the MS site. It won't be sent to you
    automatically.

    Maincat, Mar 23, 2007

  3. Michael D. Alligood, Mar 23, 2007
  4. you will write the follow link
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/WelcomeKitValidateAddress.aspx and then
    you must request your certificate
    Microsoft original note:Welcome Kits and Certificates are not sent
    automatically. When you become eligible, you must place your request, or
    "activate" your shipment, from this page. Find out what you are eligible for
    and when.
    --
    Birol AYDUGAN
    MCSE+S+M MCDBA /2003