    to go thru to achieve my MCITP: Database Administrator certification.

    Awaiting an early reply..

    MSV

    MSV, Aug 10, 2008

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/dbadmin/default.mspx

    Jonathan Roberts, Aug 10, 2008

  3. MSV

    Darrilgibson Guest

    The MCSA and MCITP: DBA are different techologies so there isn't a
    direct upgrade path. Your MCSA knowledge will definitely help you
    because you should understand how a SQL Server 2005 server operates in
    a domain environment.

    You need to take three exams for the MCITP: DBA. This page has the
    details:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/dbadmin/default.mspx
    The exams are 70-431, 70-443, and 70-444 and the objectives for each
    can be viewed here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-431.aspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-443.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-444.mspx

    This book has what's needed to learn the objectives, take and pass the
    three exams: MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One
    Exam Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444) (All-in-One), ISBN
    0071496092. Other books are also available.

    Good luck.

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD...
    http://mcitpsuccess.com/
    http://mcitpsuccess.blogspot.com/
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Developer All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-441, & 70-442)

    Darrilgibson, Aug 11, 2008