    thanx in advance
    PEACE!!!

    H.K.

    Heath Kirchart, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Heath Kirchart

    Lady Guest

    Consider getting them both. Once you achieve MCSA 2000, there is simply one
    upgrade test [70-292] to earn your MCSA 2003.

    Lady, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Heath Kirchart

    Robert Guest

    Dude,

    if you have the choice, and if you are paying then take
    the MCSA 2003...

    no questions

    Robert, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Heath Kirchart

    Amit A P Guest

    Hey Heath,
    Well See MCSA 2003 is Still very new to this Market
    so it always Better to try out New things which will help
    u get ur Goal. But there is a very few amount of Material
    in the Market for preparing urself for the Exams. Also the
    Companys rely on their Last best configuration and very
    rarely think of upgradin to an Alien or less trustworthy
    OS's. Now u see many Viruses free on Network. So Security
    wise till this date MCSA2000 rules. But opinion is all
    urs. :) Reply me.

    Amit A P, Sep 12, 2003