    to become MCSE for Windows 2000 first, and then take 70-296 to upgrade this
    to 2003?

    Thanks!

    John Miller, Jan 15, 2007

  2. John Miller

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Montreal MCT, Jan 15, 2007

  3. John Miller

    John Miller Guest

    Once you are MCSA 2003 you will need the 70-293,
    Thanks for your reply! Not that I don't believe you :) but do you perhaps
    have a link on the microsoft website about this? I only found this:
    "Upgrade from MCSA on Microsoft Windows Server 2003" at

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/mcsa.mspx

    but this is referring to MCSA 2003 core exams, the 4 exams that I did are
    not mentioned here...

    Thanks.

    John Miller, Jan 15, 2007
  4. John Miller

    John Miller Guest

    Once you are MCSA 2003 you will need the 70-293,
    Sorry for my previous reply, I read that website too quickly :(

    But it seems that I need to take not 3, but 4 exams, once I am MCSA 2003: 3
    core exams and 1 elective exam?

    John Miller, Jan 15, 2007