    remain valid ?

    Thanks
    Pete

    Peter, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Hello,

    it depends on the MCP itself... some MCP had to be upgraded...

    Now, Microsoft changed the policy... Since NT4, you cannot lose your
    certification, BUT, you must indicate the exact version...

    So you can allways say that you are MCP on 2 subjects!!!

    Bye.

    Thierry DEMAN \(MVP\), Oct 19, 2003

  3. Peter

    Guest Guest

    That sounds like good news, I have two MCPs (Win2k)
    I think I will go on to complete MCSA.

    Thanks for the help.

    Pete

    Guest, Oct 19, 2003
  4. Peter

    MCSE uk Guest

    MCPs never expire, but the requirements for the
    certifications can change, if your mcp is removed from
    the requirements (or retired) as Microsoft call it
    you lose the certification and have to take another MCP
    to get the certification back

    MCSE uk, Oct 29, 2003