  1. hi my lovely friends,
    I Have MCSD .net
    what is the shortest way to upgrade to MCPD (web, win, enterprise)?

    omidreza Aryafar, Mar 15, 2007

  2. omidreza Aryafar

    Guest Guest

    Upgrade path for you is

    EXAM 70-553
    EXAM 70-554

    Just those two...then you will be MCPD

    Good Luck

    Guest, Mar 15, 2007

  3. omidreza Aryafar

    Guest Guest

    hi,

    What are support books to prepare those 2 exams, do I have the whole set in
    similar way I go exam by exam like

    nook, for core 2.0, Win App, Web App, Ditributed app

    thansk for help
    regads
    serge

    Guest, Mar 19, 2007
  4. omidreza Aryafar

    Guest Guest

    As far as I know there are no specific books for these exams yet
    Check here

    However I would recommend you these books

    http://www.amazon.com/CLR-via-Secon...8900953?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1174340809&sr=8-1

    and basically this list makes a lot of sense for MCPD

    http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Cer...f=cm_lmt_srch_f_2_rsrsrs0/102-2031720-8900953

    Specially the C# Reference and the Debugging books..

    Good luck

    Guest, Mar 19, 2007
  5. omidreza Aryafar

    Guest Guest

    You just need 70-551 to become MCPD Web.

    Wolfgang

    Guest, Mar 21, 2007
  6. tanx 4 ur advices boys

    omidreza Aryafar, Apr 13, 2007
  7. omidreza Aryafar

    Guest Guest

    If you do exam 551, 552 and 554, you'll earn all 3 MCTS and all 3 MCPD's

    Craig

    Guest, Apr 23, 2007
  8. omidreza Aryafar

    Jigar Mehta Guest