    earn?

    Best Regards

    Jim Taliadoros

    Guest, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Guest

    MatrixVic Guest

    MatrixVic, Feb 1, 2006

  3. Guest

    kc Guest

    kc, Feb 1, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for that.

    I take it from the blurb on the microsoft learning site that eventually the
    MCSD will eventually be expired in favour of the newer targerted
    creditations.

    regards

    Jim

    Guest, Feb 2, 2006
  5. Guest

    MatrixVic Guest

    I'll fix the post tonight. When I orginally wrote the post MS had not
    announced any upgrades.

    Regards,

    Vic

    MatrixVic, Feb 2, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    MCSD will be alive has long as VS 2003 will be on the market and supported.
    It is not becasue a new platform just came in that everybody move right
    away. Companies takes some time before moving to new environement, they need
    to justify the migration investment anbd so on..

    So within the time that VS 2003 will disaperas, that will be years for sure

    serge

    Guest, Feb 3, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sure. That makes senses. As a contractor however who knows most of the mcsd
    material from actually working experience but who has not sat the exams yet,
    i think i will wait for the new MCPD exams.

    Cheers

    Jim

    Guest, Feb 3, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Why not wait unit .Net 3.0?
    Do not use anything from M$ that the ver is less than 3.0 :)
    I think a lot of companies with wait and c now, a lot of problems are in
    the .net 1.1; all u can do is following the happy path.
    Our company holds 2 of the .net development projects because of a lot of
    problems in .Net 1.1. It is truth that it sounds good on the paper, but it
    does not really work.

    BTW, some of our projects are still in VB6.0 and VC++ 6.0.

    Egghead

    Guest, Feb 4, 2006
  9. Guest

    Simon Hart Guest

    Excellent read!

    Simon Hart, Feb 6, 2006
  10. Guest

    Simon Hart Guest

    We have never had any fundamental problems with 1.1.

    What kind of problems are you experiencing?

    Simon Hart, Feb 6, 2006