    Guest Guest

    Anyone who passed the exam soon? Pls post your method of learning - to
    success this exam, here....

    Guest, Jun 15, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Can you suggest me that what preparation material you are using... and if
    possible where to get it.

    Guest, Jul 31, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I completed my MCTS in .NET 2.0 for Windows apps.
    I'm planning to take MCPD up soon.
    Let’s prepare together and exchange some materials.
    My e-mail:
    Philich

    Guest, Sep 20, 2006
  4. I'm planning to take the same exam too.
    PLease if you do have any materials let me know.
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Sep 27, 2006