  1. Ojaswini

    Ojaswini Guest

    How can I know which papers did I clear?? Bit confused!!

    Ojaswini, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Ojaswini

    TNT Guest

    ALL THE TOUGH BOYS (and girls)HIDING BEHIND THEIR
    KEYBOARDS...
    Give people some help once in a while!!!!!

    TNT, Jul 2, 2003

  3. ALL THE TOUGH BOYS (and girls)HIDING BEHIND THEIR
    KEYBOARDS...
    Give people some help once in a while!!!!!

    Man, you're dynamite!

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 2, 2003
  4. Ojaswini

    TNT Guest

    One thing i'll give you, is that most of you have a real
    good sense of humour. Every now and then , I learn
    something new from you guys.

    have a good day one and all!!

    Consultant, Jul 2, 2003

  6. *Applauds*

    Oh... you mean H.a.n.d.!!!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 2, 2003
  7. Have you retraced the steps of your paper route?

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jul 2, 2003
  8. oops... doubleclick.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 2, 2003
  9. Ojaswini

    Jennifer Guest

    job

    Jennifer, Jul 3, 2003
  10. Ojaswini

    TNT Guest

    OH, you're all so dirty. Get down to some work dammit!!!!
    I'm off at noon today. Gotta prepare for 4th of July.
    Have a good one. Those of you in England, enjoy SA
    whipping your asses in the cricket. Pity We can't beat
    you in the rugby....See you at the world cup!!

    TNT, Jul 3, 2003
  11. Ojaswini

    Consultant Guest

    back at ya

    Consultant, Jul 3, 2003
  12. Ojaswini

    TNT Guest

    They provide no help at all so why dont you save your
    posts for a different newsgroup. Dickheads

    TNT, Jul 4, 2003
  13. Ojaswini

    Consultant Guest

    ouch

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2003
  14. I'm still not quite over the beating I took.

    I need to find some comfort in Jennifer's ample bosom.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 7, 2003
  15. I'm not exactly sure myself, but I know we have some in the shed out back.
    Let me go check.

    Man, it's dark in here...

    I know... I'll strike a match an&*(9890_&%%^&*%$$NO BRAIN

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 7, 2003
  16. Ojaswini

    Consultant Guest

    sure, what are friends for

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2003
  17. Ojaswini

    Jtyc Guest

    I know... I'll strike a match an&*(9890_&%%^&*%$$NO BRAIN

    I do not see the humour in that as TNT has no fuse to light. I believe you
    are thinking of Dynamite which is entirely different.

    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2003
  18. Ojaswini

    billyw Guest

    tnt no fuse..
    but, but wylie coyote put a fuse on it..
    i saw it clearly... acme tnt

    billyw, Jul 7, 2003
  19. Ojaswini

    Jtyc Guest

    tnt no fuse..
    TNT requires a blasting cap to set it off. The blasting cap has a fuse
    however.

    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2003
  20. Ojaswini

    billyw Guest

    ah blasting caps.. the nearest thing you could get to a bullet when i was a
    kid.. we used to nick them from a building site and set them off..
    boy did it hurt your ears

    billyw, Jul 7, 2003