    Last but not least, should I take 70-528 first or 70-536 for obtaining
    the MCTS?

    Sorry, but I'm confused.

    pichula, Aug 6, 2006

  2. pichula

    Thor Guest

    you need both
    me too and didn't, when I passed -549 (without having MCTS) I suddenly was
    MCP
    any order

    Thor, Aug 6, 2006

  3. pichula

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi Thor,

    Now you have me confused! ;-)

    You're saying that passing any one exam of the new series will *not*
    automatically mean an MCP certification? And therefore, will not entail
    a welcome kit ?

    If that is so, then it is certainly news to me.

    Cerebrus, Aug 6, 2006
  4. pichula

    pichula Guest

    Thanks for your reply, but let me say that this doesn't make sense to
    me.

    So if I take the 70-315 (Visual Studio 2003 + C#) I get automatically
    the MCP and welcome package, but if I take the 70-528 (with Visual
    Studio 2005) I don't.

    I don't understand Microsoft Certification philosophy here... :-(

    pichula, Aug 6, 2006
  5. pichula

    Thor Guest

    I guess the PRO-series means MCP.
    I believe MCTS means MCP.
    Part of MCTS (one of the dev without 70-536) does not mean MCP.
    I think MS are more confused than confusing.

    53

    Thor, Aug 6, 2006