    notification requring cerification of shipping information...." and and that
    must happend within seven bussines days. Fife day are already gone... Should
    i wait longer or what ????

    Guest, Jun 9, 2006

  2. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    You should wait Sefen days

    lowdes, Jun 9, 2006

  3. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    what

    Frisbee®, Jun 9, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Could take 7-14 days or so, be patient. Even up to 3 weeks. If after 3 weeks,
    email them like I did and you'll get situated. And congrats on passing, I
    passed the same exam today!

    Guest, Jun 9, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hi! i submitted my request last july 5 and up to now, i havent received my
    welcome kit yet. is it normal? or do i have to contact microsoft or the
    testing center where i took my exam? thanks...

    btw, im from the phils.

    Guest, Aug 13, 2006
  6. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Contact MS. The Testing center doesn't come into play, after you've
    given the exam. Contact their regional service center, and they'll let
    ya know.
    And I'm from the hills.

    Cerebrus, Aug 14, 2006
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    And I'm from Canada.

    Neil, Aug 14, 2006
  8. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    They let you back in again?

    Frisbee®, Aug 14, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I didn't leave...but Kat did...last Friday...she says hi...we did
    lunch...last Tuesday...just the 2 of us...

    :p

    Neil, Aug 14, 2006
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I'll be looking for .jpgs in the Ususal Spot!

    JaR, Aug 14, 2006
  11. Guest

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    bastige!

    Lnkwizard2, Aug 14, 2006
  12. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Any special reason you're askin' for jpeg's this time ? You usually
    restrict yourself to gif's.

    :p

    Cerebrus, Aug 14, 2006
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I hate being predictable.

    JaR, Aug 14, 2006
  14. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Ohhh, that's it ? Me-thinks it must be something to do with it being
    Kat, and you wanting better clarity and higher dpi and stuff... ;-)

    Cerebrus, Aug 14, 2006
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    once I've settled into work again, I will. crap, I'm nearly useless after a
    vacation...well, more-so....

    Neil, Aug 15, 2006
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    yes, every once and a while it's nice to be the InterNeil

    Neil, Aug 15, 2006
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I lost my pin and wallet card last September... How can I have another pin
    and wallet card?

    Guest, Nov 15, 2006
  18. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hi Rachel!

    R U Hawt?

    What's in YOUR wallet?

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2006
  19. Guest

    LRM Guest

    No no, the girl is supposed to ask what's in your wallet. Then she will ask
    what kind of car you drive. Where's Kline, its his job to help people with
    this.

    LRM, Nov 15, 2006
  20. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    No no, the girl is supposed to ask what's in your wallet. Then she will ask
    I try to avoid the small talk and get straight down to it, i.e. do ya
    spit or swallow?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2006