    I feel sorry for all of you. I am playing everyone here, that was fun.
    Do u think u can spam me? What a stupid kid you are, u look like 13 yr
    old.

    Sam, Jan 19, 2005

  2. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Sam climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Wholly fusk, what a dolt. Where do they come from?

    JaR, Jan 19, 2005

  3. Maybe this is ePox... remember he thought it was us sending him all those
    e-mails, too.

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 19, 2005
  4. Sam

    Sam Guest

    hu.. u been to teh prison?

    Sam, Jan 19, 2005
  5. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    That or someone equally stupid.

    Oh, and...

    C'MON, STRAIN A BIT!!!

    JaR, Jan 19, 2005
  6. Sam

    Doom Guest

    Your odd use Of Caps intrigues Me.

    Doom, Jan 19, 2005
  7. Sam

    Doom Guest

    I think this is ePox's younger less psychotic brother, sPox

    Doom, Jan 19, 2005
  8. Sam

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    I was 13 when I caught my first whiff of vagina.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 19, 2005
  9. hu.. u been to teh prison?

    no, but I hear your ma has.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2005
  10. you seem to have a strange admiration with shit

    she does doesn't she.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2005
  11. That or someone equally stupid.
    ***YAWN***

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2005
  12. I think this is ePox's younger less psychotic brother, sPox

    sister.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2005
  13. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Heh.

    JaR, Jan 19, 2005
  14. Sam