    get that kit.

    Thank you

    Sam

    Sam, Jan 19, 2005

  2. You must have not caught that last page on the exam. It asked, after
    congradulating you on your new MCP status, how you wanted your MCP Welcome
    Kit shipped. Those Microsofties are crafty, however. It was in a 4-point
    font, italics, so it was hard to read, but I had just gotten a new
    prescription that day and brought my magnifying glass with me too, just in
    case. It had radio option buttons. One of them was "Federal Express
    Priority Delivery". but the one that was selected by default was "Bicycle
    Courrier from Redmond Washington." You must have missed seeing this.
    Depending on where you live, it will get to you sometime between a couple
    hours and a few years.

    --
    Fris "Courrier Pigeon" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 19, 2005

  3. Sam

    Neil Guest

    about this long
    <------------------------------------------------->

    (6-8 weeks in some cases)

    Neil, Jan 19, 2005
  4. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    That's funny, my welcome kit (complete with bottle of Moet & Chandon, Gem
    encrusted lapel pin, and gold-trimmed genuine sheepskin, signed in blood
    by B.G. Certificate was delivered to me along with several very
    attractive job offers by a shapely blond in a bikini the very same day.

    JaR, Jan 19, 2005
  5. That's funny, my welcome kit (complete with bottle of Moet & Chandon, Gem
    so the platinum charge card was missing uh?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2005
  6. Sam

    LnkWizard Guest

    What was the name of the medication you were taking that day?

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 19, 2005
  7. Sam

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Christ, I hate this frigging webcam. Everyone can see what goes on here....

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 19, 2005
  8. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Not at all, I merely considered that it would be in poor taste to mention
    it. Like I never mentioned what the blonde an I did in the back of the
    Gulfstream on the way to Redmond. (Did I mention the Gulfstream?)

    JaR, Jan 19, 2005
  9. Sam

    Sam Guest

    u r useless piece of shit

    Sam, Jan 19, 2005
  10. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Sam climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Pot<>kettle

    Wonder if this reply will get past nannybot?

    JaR, Jan 19, 2005
  11. u r useless piece of shit

    oh poor old sammy, too stupid to think that maybe, just maybe, it
    would be an idea to contact microsoft with her problem.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2005
  12. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Son a b...

    It did!

    JaR, Jan 19, 2005
  13. Share the love. It's so nice to see that your feelings can be so shared with
    such pulsating technique. Your vocabulary is impeccable. I don't believe I
    could have chosen a superior retort.

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 19, 2005
  14. Sam

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Wow, I'm surprised that message actually made it through. But I'm not
    surprised at your sentiment - and not because Frisbee is fecal, but because
    your original question painted you as one of the members of the
    not-so-secret race of people known collectively as the Morans. You came to
    this group asking us when your Welcome Kit would be delivered? Why would you
    ask such an inappropriate question? We're not Microsoft. We're not FedEx or
    the USPS. What you should have done, if you wanted an answer, was to Google
    the group for the answer to your question, before spouting off and expecting
    us to rehash this subject yet again. It's been asked and answered a billion
    times, and no one feels like answering it anymore, especially when it's been
    saved for all eternity on the InTArwEB. Now, when one of this groups most
    valued members tries to drop you a hint that your question was poo poo, you
    go off and attack him? That's even more unacceptable than your original
    post. You, sir, are, how you say? T3h st00pid.

    Please make your way to the corner, lie down, close your eyes, and die of
    starvation. Thank you.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 19, 2005
  15. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Another Useless piece of shit

    Sam, Jan 19, 2005
  16. Sam

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Maybe so, but I'm not the one who's going to be bombarded with spam and
    swen, now am I?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 19, 2005
  17. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Sam climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Splendid, sir! You witty retort shall be preserved for all posterity in the
    archives of this group. Feel proud, you assburger, that generations yet
    unborn will be able to Google for "Sam" and view for themselves the
    cleverness of your reply. Please, don't stop now! Amaze us further with
    your rapier-like counter posts, o retarded one.

    JaR, Jan 19, 2005
  18. Sam

    Consultant Guest

    you seem to have a strange admiration with shit

    Consultant, Jan 19, 2005
  19. Guess he's not such a smartboy after all.

    At least he called you Useless with a capital "U"

    He used all lower case when he said it to me. Plus he hadn't yet learned
    how to spell "You" or "are"

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 19, 2005
  20. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Okay, nannybot dropped the reply with a ceratain disk players name in it.
    Let's see if this one gets passed.

    JaR, Jan 19, 2005