    I received my welcome kit in two weeks. It came with a generic MCP
    certificate but not one for the exam I completed. Is this all you get or does
    Microsoft send an additional certificate for the MCP you are certified in?

    Digital_X, Mar 5, 2005

  2. What test did you take?? If your on your way to the MCSA then you will get
    that Certificate when you complete the requirements. As for the generic MCP
    Cert. Yes that's is the way it works. the very first MCP Exam you pass gives
    you an MCP Status. Understand though you will not get any more "MCP" certs
    from here.

    BTW Congratulations on whatever exam you took!

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 5, 2005

  3. Digital_X

    Digital_X Guest

    O.K. Thank you for the info

    Digital_X, Mar 5, 2005
  4. Your welcome. Good luck on the next test.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..