    email address i use for reg. the MCP, is there anyone can advice me how
    should I get my account back, thanks

    Jimmy

    Guest, Mar 19, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood, Mar 19, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 19, 2007
  4. There is no other way that we can help. If you do not have your ID,
    password, or your email address you used; there is not a lot to go on.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 19, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 22, 2007
  6. Guest

    LillyCrystals

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Can't login to MCP account

    Hi,

    Hope someone can help me
    I can't seem to log into my MCP account as I have forgotten the email address and the password to log in with.

    I do however have my MCP id.

    How do I go about changing my login email address and password?

    Thanks

    LillyCrystals, Apr 23, 2013
  7. Guest

    maxwell libazi

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    mr m libazi

    I DID MY MCP IN DAMELIN IN EAST LONDON IN SA, BUT I DID RECIEVE MY CERTIFICATE PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT TO DO,

    MAXWELL LIBAZI

    maxwell libazi, Aug 22, 2013
  8. Guest

    maxwell libazi