    Access Code. Any idea where I should get this information from?

    Cheers,
    Chris

    Guest, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You need to create a hotmail account to associate with your MCP. You should
    already have your MCP ID, when you passed your test, the testing center
    should have given you a receipt stating you pass, your MCP ID will be on that
    paper

    Guest, Jul 7, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    The doc I was given has my candidate ID, is that my MCP ID?

    I already have a hotmail account etc and can log into that but it is asking
    for both the MCP ID and the Access code. I have no idea what the access code
    is likely to be.

    Thanks for your help...

    Guest, Jul 7, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no. You should be getting an e-mail from MS indicating your MCP ID. If
    you have not recieved this within 2 weeks, send an e-mail to
    . You will also need to create a passport account
    (though hotmail is not required) to access the private site. The sign in
    button will allow you to create/associate a passport account for access.
    btw, the site address has changed to
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authenticate/login.aspx

    Neil, Jul 7, 2005
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Sure it is. That's where I keep my spam collection.
    ( I have a p3nis enlargement spam from 1996 and a 419 sent in UUENCODE)

    JaR, Jul 7, 2005
  6. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Dude, hotmail is so 1999. All the cool kids use gmail to collect spam now.

    CBIC, Jul 7, 2005
  7. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Sorry Neil, but the Candidate ID is the MCP ID.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2005
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    mine isn't...

    Neil, Jul 7, 2005
  9. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Wouldn't you know it. The Canucks are doing it wrong again. <eg>

    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2005
  10. Guest

    rai1manish

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    MCP id

    i have given my my exam before 8 days but still i have not
    got the mcp id.
    how can i get this.

    Thanx in advance

    manish