    Any help would be appreciated.

    Contact info:

    Josh Fulger

    Josh Fulger, Feb 9, 2009

  2. Josh Fulger

    Aaron Nelson Guest

    Here's some phone numbers for people at Microsoft that should be able to help
    you:

    Microsoft Regional Service Centers: North America
    Updated: September 25, 2008
    Contact information for North America (United States and Canada)

    Microsoft E-Learning support (800) 636 7544
    (888) 456 7077

    Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) support Telephone: (800) 636 7544
    E-mail:
    Fax: (661) 793 6555
    Address:
    Microsoft Certification Programs
    P.O. Box 911
    Santa Clarita, CA 91380-9011
    United States
    Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) support Telephone: (888) 456 7077
    E-mail:

    Microsoft Partners, Microsoft Certified Partners for Learning Solutions
    support Microsoft Partners Contact Us

    Microsoft Dynamics: certification, e-learning, and training
    support Telephone: (800) 456 0025, option 4
    E-mail:
    Certification and training inquiries:
    E-learning inquiries:

    Aaron Nelson, Mar 12, 2009