MCP ID + access code

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by congoriver, Apr 27, 2011.

  1. congoriver

    congoriver

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Congo
    i dont know if microsoft have send all thing to my email
    but i never receiv it

    i have take 680 exam (windows 7) last year near november
    and i dont have MCP id + access code

    exam has passed to china i was on my professional rest
    now i m in africa

    and untill now i dont have suite
    all registration + score report it s lost because it s was in my last Laptop

    i dont have any paper and suite
    i remind only my transcript+ access code

    from site
    i have already email microsoft mcphelp@microsoft.com not suite

    please help

    congoriver, Apr 27, 2011