    from the NT 4.0 days, #353568. How do I tell if that number is still valid??

    Thank you,

    Patrick Burgess

    Burgess, Patrick, Jun 3, 2008

  2. Burgess, Patrick

    PAJ Guest

    I can confirm it is a number.
    Three hundred fifty-three thousand, five hundred and sixty-eight.

    Not a very big number but still a number.
    http://www.mathcats.com/explore/reallybignumbers.html

    PAJ, Jun 3, 2008

  3. Burgess, Patrick

    OTHMAN Guest

    OTHMAN, Jun 4, 2008
  4. That's an awfully high number for such an old cert....

    .rev [askthemct.com], Jun 4, 2008
  5. Burgess, Patrick

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Jun 4, 2008
  6. Burgess, Patrick

    warpwon Guest

    y u so fat kline sphere, hee, hee, hee

    warpwon, Jun 4, 2008
  7. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jun 4, 2008
  8. Burgess, Patrick

    Kline Sphere Guest

    y u so fat kline sphere, hee, hee, hee

    because every time i bang you missus in the a$$ sshe gives me a
    cockie.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 6, 2008
  9. Burgess, Patrick

    Wayne Guest

    Not really mate, mine's 316xxx, and that dates back to NT 3.51 Workstation,
    June 1996.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver