    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ask them to take their shirt off and look for hole in skin where lapel pin
    used to be.

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ...and *now* we're officially talking about something else altogether.
    Sure is odd, normally at about this level/depth in a thread to topic
    has moved on to 'which guns are best for home defence?'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest

    ..44 automag with apartment loads

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jul 27, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    who cares about home defence, just tell me about her 'guns' again

    Neil, Jul 27, 2005
  5. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    The best way to win over a lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show

    *kisses left bicep*
    *kisses right bicep*

    Briscobar, Jul 27, 2005
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jul 27, 2005
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2005
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Down the street from you.
    Huh?
    You know where I live. My dog, she kicked it...

    Neil, Jul 27, 2005
  9. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    She say she didn't do it.

    CBIC, Jul 27, 2005
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    The one without exploding pedestrians.

    So far.

    JaR, Jul 27, 2005
  11. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    You know where I live. My dog, she kicked it...
    Yes she did, I saw her and then I saw her at your house.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2005
  12. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    your daughter, she come to my house and explode

    Neil, Jul 27, 2005
  14. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    The one without exploding pedestrians.
    and now she needs operation!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2005
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    NO, NOT!!! only joking...

    Neil, Jul 27, 2005
  16. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    catwalker63, Jul 27, 2005
  17. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    These are nice if you just wanna scare the crap outa someone with the
    noise.

    http://www.remington.com/firearms/shotguns/870expdr.htm

    http://www.remington.com/firearms/shotguns/870mrmag.htm

    --