    Any ideas as to how long it should take?

    Thanks,

    Greg Lloyd

    Greg Lloyd, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Did you create an MS profile and log into the private MCP site with your
    PassPort?
    Once logged into the site, you can request the welcome wagon package.

    Davin

    Davin Mickelson, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Greg Lloyd

    Guest Guest

    I cant understand why we have to REQUEST this crap....
    CompTIA sent my A+ and Net+ stuff out AUTOMATICALLY!

    For $125 per exam... they should be giving you the cert
    the minute you pass the exam before leaving the test
    center.

    Guest, Dec 6, 2003
  4. Greg Lloyd

    Brat Guest

    we always used to get them automatically... I have never had to order mine,
    including the MCSA:Messaging certificate I was awarded in September of this
    year. I believe the reasoning behind it is because individuals do not give
    their valid email and mailing addresses to the testing center so MS never
    knew where to send the stuff... or people move and do not update their
    profile with MS so certificates are being returned undeliverable. That is a
    lot of wasted postage if you ask me... so I would say MS now wants you to
    verify the information so they only have to send it out once and to the
    correct address.

    Brat, Dec 6, 2003
  5. Greg Lloyd

    Guest Guest

    So does this mean I can get a pin for every MCP exam I
    pass?

    My $125 pin!

    :)

    Guest, Dec 7, 2003
  6. Greg Lloyd

    Brat Guest

    nope

    you get one mcp, mcsa, mcse... and if you are like me... you get one for
    your mcsa:messaging as well... add that to my ccna and cna pins and I have a
    collection of missing lapel pins

    file 13... gotta love it!

    Brat, Dec 8, 2003
  7. Greg Lloyd

    Tony Guest

    Took just over a month for mine to arrive (From US to UK)

    Tony, Dec 9, 2003